Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue

Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue
Angel Acres Website

Friday, October 25, 2013

Charlotte, 6 Year Old Saves her Money to Help Horses...

Recently we received a handwritten note & donation from a lovely young lady named, Charlotte.

She writes with a little help from mom, "My name is Charlotte and I am 6 years old. I have been saving my money to help the horses. When I grow up I am going to be a vet that helps horses and other animals.

How are the horses? I like how you help the horses.

From Charlotte"

It is days like this that make us smile...I imagine the toys or candy she could have bought with her money...instead this generous little girl chose to help us help horses instead. Priceless.

We will be sending her a thank you card, an Angel Acres coloring book and a few pics of the gang!

Visit us online - www.angelacres.net 

Her letter is pictured below...




No comments: